The Answer is Yes courses listed below are aligned with The Chaston Centre programs.
Click on the title to learn more.
- 9 Steps to a Service CultureNever has customer service been as critical as it is today. That became apparent during the pandemic, when millions of people around the globe relied on businesses that could provide what they needed to survive-personally and professionally-ad as quickly as possible. The nine principles of create a service culture are discussed in this course.
- Develop a Spending Plan that Creates Financial Freedom
- Are you living paycheque to paycheque?
- Are you having fights with your spouse about money?
- Are you constantly stressed and worried about how you will pay all your bills?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then consider investing in this course as it will set you on the road to financial freedom and a tangible return on your investment.
- Habits of an OptimistOptimism at its core is a belief that things will work out in the end, and if they haven’t, it is not the end. This course teaches how you can change from being a
pessimist to an optimist.
- How to Loosen Up, Keep Calm and Detox Your Life for Better Results in BusinessWhen our body is full of toxins – when you are slowed down by an unhealthy diet and habits – it’s harder to shift any extra weight, to feel energised and think clearly. When you clean up your act, all of a sudden you have the energy take on the world thus leading to better results and more opportunities in business. Discover the top methods to do exactly that in this training module and become the best you can be.
- How to Persuade and Influence the Behaviours of Others - (FREE COURSE)Learning master relationships and persuasive techniques in one area will mean you influence relationships in all areas. We each have one area or another that we’d like to improve
- Keys to Understanding Your ChildIt looks at the top three personality traits that can help you identify the main causes of major issues that affect children. It is reported that 10% of children start their school life with learning difficulties.
This course was designed to break that cycle; to assist in improving well being for you and your child’s relationship.
- Learn How to manage stressWe live in a fast-paced where we need to constantly reinvent ourselves to excel in the workplace. When it comes to personal relationships, we need to prioritise the right things and devote time.
- Mental Health AwarenessWe live in a fast-paced world that values productivity, celebrates lifestyles, and strives for innovation. But as the cities become ‘smarter,’ are we losing more
than we are gaining? Mental health and well-being are the only way to be genuinely happy and liberated.
Get this course and learn how to ease your mind and explore its full potential!
- Moving Up: Inspire Employees to SucceedOne thing that limits employee’s growth is that they don’t dream–they feel secure and content. For many reasons — low self-worth, being complacent, lack of ambition — they do not believe that they can move up and accomplish more. Ideal employees think Big.
- Power of AuthenticityPushy salespeople, cold callers and scripted tele-sales are not what selling should be about. The Reluctant Salesman’s Power of Authenticity approach to sales means all that has changed. You will learn how being authentic and at ease you can connect with more clients and achieve outstanding results and all without a script in sight.
- Smart Personal RelationshipsThis course is about How to know if they are telling you the truth and a shortcut to Finding and Keeping the Right Partner Whether you want to find a new partner or improve the relationship with the one you already have, this course is for you. Some of my students have referred to this course as “Online Dating For Business”. The skills you learn here are universal and can be used in every aspect of your life.